In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths. ~ Proverbs 3:6

Friday, April 12, 2013

Goodwill Barstools Painted Black

 

I’ve  been wanting a pair of barstools for the island in the kitchen since we moved into this house.  Not wanting to pay $20-40 for a nice bar stool, I knew I needed to get my thrift on and keep an eye out for a set that I could refinish.


I did eventually find something that I could work with.  That's how these barstools…..


…..turned into these barstools…..




The black barstools look great with my inexpensive placemats and napkins from World Market and my clearance dishes from Target.
 

I love them!  The black paint makes them look just like the barstools I’ve seen at Target, only I didn’t pay a Target price for them.  Which reminds me….. I almost forgot the best part:)  I scored these barstools at Goodwill.  They were $5.99 a piece, but…..wait for it…..I purchased the barstools on the first Saturday of the month, making them just $3 each! YES….definitely a GREAT BUY!

No comments:

Post a Comment